Applications Open for OLA Conference Grants
ODL is offering grants to help public library staff attend the 2017 Oklahoma Library Association Conference April 24–26.
- be active, certified staff
- be currently employed in a public library in Oklahoma
- have earned less than $35,000 in 2016 (gross income)
- work at a public library or library system that is eligible for State Aid in FY17.
Download Grant Information and Application
Download the OLA Conference Agenda
Grant applications must be submitted via e-mail by March 24.
Due to funding, this will be the only ODL Continuing Education Conference Grant offered this year.
Send your application to our new Certification Specialist, email@example.com
The Continuing Education Grant provides funding for active certified librarians to attend their choice of a library conference offered in 2016. The choices are:
- Oklahoma Library Association (OLA) conference in Tulsa, OK, March 30 – April 1, 2016
- Texas Library Association (TLA) conference in Houston, TX, April 19 – 22, 2016
Applications are due February 26, 2016.
Grants will be awarded to library staff meeting the eligibility requirements. See more information on eligibility requirements and application procedures. For questions, contact us.
Continuing Education Conference Grant
The Oklahoma Department of Libraries is pleased to announce the availability of this Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant opportunity through the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). We hope that you will take advantage of this grant announcement opportunity to improve library service in the state.
This grant provides funding for active certified librarians of Level II, III, IV or V to attend the Public Library Association biennial conference April 5-9, 2016 in Denver, Colorado.
The Grant Application deadline is November 30, 2015!
Find out more…